Here you can find links to Christian resources.
Christian Reformed (Our Denomination) Related Websites:
- CRCNA.org: The official website of the Christian Reformd Church denomination. Learn more about the ministries of the Christian Reformed Church. Find out how the CRC is engaging in ministry in communities across North America, and in countries around the world. Discover how the CRC is invovled in chaplaincy ministry, ministry to those with disabilities, broadcast ministry, and disaster relief.
- The Banner: The denominational magazine of the Christian Reformed Church — link to stories about what’s going on in Christian Reformed Churches around the world. Read about issues facing the CRC today. Engage in discussion on contemporary issues with other CRC members.
- Ministry Shares: See how ministry share dollars are used to advance God’s work in this world through education, missions, relief work, broadcasting & media ministry, and many other ways.
- The Network: A place to share conversation with members from around the country on various ministry topics. Issues such as caring for the poor, ministering to the elderly, youth ministry, and church government are discussed.
Links to Schools We Support:
- Calvin Seminary: Calvin Seminary is the denominationally owned seminary, located in Grand Rapids Michigan. It exists to train men and women for gospel ministry.
- Calvin College: Calvin College, located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, is a private, liberal arts college, that offers Bachelor’s & Master’s degree programs. Calvin is one of the schools owned by the denomination.
- Dordt College: Dordt College, located in Sioux Center, Iowa, is a four year, liberal arts colleg that offers quality Christian education from a Christian point of view.
Spiritual Discipline Links:
- Read the Bible in a Year: Are you hungry to hear God speak to you? Challenge yourself to read through the bible in a year!
- Spiritual Gift Inventory: This is a simple (10 minute) inventory that may be helpful for understanding what your spiritual gifts may be. This is a starting point — it is also helpful to seek input from other believers who know you personally.